Samurai Residence Street
On the northern side of Shiroishi Castle are streets lined with samurai residences where visitors can take in the wonderful historical landscape. On the street where there once were residences of an intermediate-class samurai, visitors can now only visit the former samurai residence of the Ozeki clan.
- 9:00–17:00 (Until 16:00 from November until March)
- December 28th to 31st
- 200yen for entry to the former samurai residence of the Ozeki clan
- 15 minutes on foot from JR Shiroishi Station
- 0224-24-3030 (Shiroishi Castle Administrative Office)
- 5-40 Nishimasuoka-cho, Shiroishi City, Miyagi Prefecture